“A room should never allow the eye to settle in one place. It should smile at you and create fantasy.” – Juan Montoya
Have you ever observed a change in your mood on basis of the ambiance of a place? The way a person’s looks defines their personality similarly ambiance of a place defines about its true existence. We experience it in our day to day life, that’s how productivity is influenced in Offices, emotions at home and contentment at motels. This is where interior designing plays an outstanding role.
Interior designers are known for their creativity but it is of no use if it is not visible online to your customers, this can make competitors be ahead of you. Thus it becomes very important to market yourself online as almost 97% of customers search online, also with improved living standards people are tilted towards Interior design services specifically IT and corporate people for luxury lifestyle.
So let’s look ahead 13 ways in which digital marketing can pave way for interior design business to reach new heights:
- Market Penetration – for a successful business it’s very crucial to reach as many as customers in the market but doing this via traditional methods can be cumbersome and time-consuming. Digital Marketing allows reaching maximum customers just at a single click. For example creating awareness about your market presence via online-ads, YouTube videos, Banner pop up on different websites like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram can be a step ahead. Market Penetration is important to establish your niche customers in the market, thus staying ahead of competitors.
- Digital Campaigns – Most paramount component of digital marketing is Digital campaigns. A series of a digital campaign in a well-planned pattern can do wonders. For example – campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media allows reaching the target population. We can select the target group based on the profession, Based on geography, based on age, Interest etc. This increases chances of getting true convertible leads in comparison to blind leads.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – It helps in improving the visibility of your website on search engine. The SEO is based on many parameters; one of them is kind of keywords used in your website and the most search keywords. Tools like Ubersuggest, Google Keyword Planner can be used for optimization of content. The ratings of keywords differ from one another depending upon the strength of their search. Similarly, the content and quality of the website are analysed, better the website! More the visitors! Better the SEO! This raises the ranking and availability on the 1st page of the search engine like Google.
- Google Ad Campaign – When someone searches for Interior Designer on google it shows a list of searches on the screen. The top and bottom results will be mostly ads. This allows you to appear at first page and top of the search result. Per click on Advertisement has a costing which is decided through a bidding process of Google AdWords. It allows the user to visit your website through these ads thus increasing the interaction with customers.
- Listing in Online Directories – To improve the visibility of your business it’s important to be listed in online directories like Facebook, Apple Maps, Yelp, Bing, LinkedIn and Foursquare for local marketing. There are various directories specifically for interior designers which can be used. Regular update of information with good content can help in improving ranking for local searches.
- Online Reviews Management – Customer satisfaction is very important for any business to flourish. Similarly, a word of mouth from satisfied customers can have a multiplier effect on improving your market value. Customers visit different sites to look at reviews before buying any services. Sharing good reviews and testimonial of customers either in the form of Content or video on your website can be a game changer. Certain websites like Angel’s list, Yelp, Google+ can also be used for reviews and recommendations, though it won’t affect the ranking but can affect the clicking rates as well the traffic on website subsequently improving the Return of investment (ROI) for the company.
- Email Marketing – It involves sending Emails to customers on a regular basis which is important to raise Awareness of Brand, New services, or increase traffic to the website. Tools like Mail Chimp, Drip, and Convert kit can be used for retaining the old and new customers for long period.
- Content Marketing – People may watch your videos or may go through images but reading something feeds it into the mind. Content marketing allows presenting detailed information about the services. A blog or article published on the website regularly can help in creating generating leads, awareness as well as traffic on the website. Tools like Google Keyword Planner, Ubersuggest can be used to scheme the pattern of content to improve the SEO.
- Analytics – Digital Marketing tools can help gauge information about the product and services provided and customer’s response to it. Tools like Google analytics can be used to understand customer behaviour. This helps in improvising the services through direct customers insights as these analyses are based on the huge customer databases.
- Make Images Moveable – Visibility of interior design business can be improved by allowing the images to move through directories. If images of your work need protection one can always use copyright regulation, as preventing from sharing the images can block the visibility. This can help in increasing the availability on search engine thus targeting more potential clients.
- Credibility – when a customer lands on your website the credibility of your company can gauge loyalty factors for them. Credibility ensures that new as well as the existing customers stick to the company and remain ardent. This can be done by constant improvisation of products and services, visualization of achievements, Testimonials, Online blogs, partnership activities to be reflected on the website as well as a different platform like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- 24/7 Availability – Market penetration comes with a price of all-time availability for customers. With the help of digital marketing, one can include Online Chat Bots such as Tawk and Artificial Intelligence based customer help support to provide unhindered services to customers. These chatbots can interact with customers using computer-based algorithms without any manual interventions, thus serving the customers when needed.
- The Need of the Hour – Digital marketing is considered as a very lucrative option for being able to mark the presence in the market in just a single touch. The 21st century offers digitization to an extent where almost everyone is exposed to internet thus reaching the target customers in a blink. It can serve interior design business to find new other online markets, extricating themselves from other competitors.
Channelize your dreams digitally to take your business ahead, as ignoring online or Digital marketing is like opening a business and not telling anyone. Digital marketing is a much-needed weapon to be held by business to fight against any downfall and challenges. It paves a path of establishment and success for businesses entering into the market. So, explore the power of digital marketing and make your marketing so influential that people look forward to it.